Invictus                                                  不可征服

Out of the night that covers me,               透過覆蓋我的深夜              
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,           我看見層層無底的黑暗           
I thank whatever gods may be                  感谢上帝曾賜我                 
For my unconquerable soul.                    不可征服的靈魂                 
In the fell clutch of circumstance              就算被地獄緊緊攫住             
I have not winced nor cried aloud.            我不會畏缩,也不驚叫           
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance          經受過一浪又一浪的打擊         
My head is bloody, but unbowed.              我滿頭鲜血都不低頭             
Beyond this place of wrath and tear          在這滿是憤怒和眼淚的世界之外  
Looms but the Horror of the shade,           恐怖的陰影在游蕩               
And yet the menace of the years              還有,未来的威脅               
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.            可我是毫不畏懼的               
It matters not how strait the gate,            無論我將穿過的那扇門有多窄     
How charged with punishments the scroll,   無論我將肩承怎樣的責罰         
I am the master of my fate:                      我是命運的主宰                 
I am the captain of my soul.                      我是靈魂的统帥

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    a8958037 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()