Invictus 不可征服
Out of the night that covers me, 透過覆蓋我的深夜
Black as the Pit from pole to pole, 我看見層層無底的黑暗
I thank whatever gods may be 感谢上帝曾賜我
For my unconquerable soul. 不可征服的靈魂
In the fell clutch of circumstance 就算被地獄緊緊攫住
I have not winced nor cried aloud. 我不會畏缩,也不驚叫
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance 經受過一浪又一浪的打擊
My head is bloody, but unbowed. 我滿頭鲜血都不低頭
Beyond this place of wrath and tear 在這滿是憤怒和眼淚的世界之外
Looms but the Horror of the shade, 恐怖的陰影在游蕩
And yet the menace of the years 還有,未来的威脅
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. 可我是毫不畏懼的
It matters not how strait the gate, 無論我將穿過的那扇門有多窄
How charged with punishments the scroll, 無論我將肩承怎樣的責罰
I am the master of my fate: 我是命運的主宰
I am the captain of my soul. 我是靈魂的统帥
- Jan 02 Sat 2010 19:00
Invictus
close
全站熱搜
留言列表